· Rule #2: Always use your real name in the #CACFPtac challenge.
· Rule #3: Always put a challenge on social media, especially when it’s all about CACFP and you.
· Rule #4: No one has to do a challenge alone. Especially when you a CACFP'er
· Rule #5: Never let a challenge come between you and a fellow CACFP’er.
· Rule #6: Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but during a CACFP take ACTION Challenge.
· Rule #7: CACFP take ACTION Challenge should blend in by standing out.
· Rule #8: Be the life of the CACFP take ACTION Challenge party, even if it’s with your team.
· Rule #9: Whatever it takes to get the challenge submitted, get it in. Every point counts
· Rule #10: Invitations are for anyone in CACFP, invite them to the challenge!
· Rule #11: Sensitive is good, that is why you are in CACFP.
· Rule #12: When it stops being fun, break out into a #GimmeFive dance.
· Rule #13: Non CACFP Challengers are desperate, they haven’t got any points: console them and then challenge them.
· Rule #14: Wear your #CACFPtac wristband on CACFP visits. Get the conversation going your way, right off the bat.
· Rule #15: Tell the truth, you love this challenge, it feels good. Do another, more points.
· Rule #16: Always have an up-to-date CACFP take ACTION Challenge tree.
· Rule #17: Every CACFP challenger deserves recognition!
· Rule #18: You love children, challengers and CACFP take ACTION Challenge.
· Rule #19: Toast the Challenge with other challengers on video and put in social media. Practice the toast. Do not wing it.
· Rule #20: The more challenges the better, the harder the challenge the better.
· Rule #21: Definitely make sure you put your challenge in the media, even if it’s just an email to CCFP Roundtable, make them post it!