· Rule #2: Always use your real name in the #CACFPtac challenge.
· Rule #3: Always put a challenge on social media, especially when it’s all about CACFP and you.
· Rule #4: No one has to do a challenge alone. Especially when you a CACFP'er
· Rule #5: Never let a challenge come between you and a fellow CACFP’er.
· Rule #6: Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but during a CACFP take ACTION Challenge.
· Rule #7: CACFP take ACTION Challenge should blend in by standing out.
· Rule #8: Be the life of the CACFP take ACTION Challenge party, even if it’s with your team.
· Rule #9: Whatever it takes to get the challenge submitted, get it in. Every point counts
· Rule #10: Invitations are for anyone in CACFP, invite them to the challenge!
· Rule #11: Sensitive is good, that is why you are in CACFP.
· Rule #12: When it stops being fun, break out into a #GimmeFive dance.
· Rule #13: Non CACFP Challengers are desperate, they haven’t got any points: console them and then challenge them.
· Rule #14: Wear your #CACFPtac wristband on CACFP visits. Get the conversation going your way, right off the bat.
· Rule #15: Tell the truth, you love this challenge, it feels good. Do another, more points.
· Rule #16: Always have an up-to-date CACFP take ACTION Challenge tree.
· Rule #17: Every CACFP challenger deserves recognition!
· Rule #18: You love children, challengers and CACFP take ACTION Challenge.
· Rule #19: Toast the Challenge with other challengers on video and put in social media. Practice the toast. Do not wing it.
· Rule #20: The more challenges the better, the harder the challenge the better.
· Rule #21: Definitely make sure you put your challenge in the media, even if it’s just an email to CCFP Roundtable, make them post it!
· Rule #23: There's nothing wrong with having more completed challenges. There's enough points and recognition to go around.
· Rule #24: If you get outed, scream inside calmly. Do not run, Recognition is the point.
· Rule #25: You understand all of the 6 steps, now use them.
· Rule #26: Of course you want to do the challenge. Do at least one.
· Rule #27: Don't overdo. CACFP needs you. Do one challenge at a time.
· Rule #28: Make sure there's a submit in your future.
· Rule #29: Always be a team player. Everyone needs a little help now and again.
· Rule #30: Know the Challenge Guide so you can call an audible.
· Rule #31: If you call an audible, always make sure your fellow CACFP challenge team mates know.
· Rule #32: Don't commit to a challenge until you're absolutely sure you have a pulse.
· Rule #33: Never give up on your challenge, it’s worth points. Unless it’s to eat kale and you know
· Rule #34: Be done by sunrise. You have to go to CACFP work.
· Rule #35: Breakfast is for CACFP Challengers.
· Rule #36: Your favorite movie is "The CACFP movie you will make because of this challenge".
· Rule #37: At any CACFP reception, it’s all about the water. A healthy CACFP’er is a happy CACFP’er.
· Rule #38: CACFP’ers in hats tend to be completing a challenge that has to do with sports.
· Rule #39: The way to a CACFP’ers heart is through good child nutrition.
· Rule #40: Dance with parents and the kids. The providers will think you're "sweet." It will make a great #CACFPtac youtube video.
· Rule #41: Never hit because someone has more challenge points than you -- it's a one way ticket to the pavement.
· Rule #42: Try not to break anything, unless you're not having fun doing the challenge.
· Rule #43: At the sessions, sit in the fifth row. It's close enough to the conference speakers to seem like you're an invited guest. Never sit in the back. The back row just smells like you are trying to exit after you get your CACFP recognition.
· Rule #44: Create an air of mystery that involves some unhealthy experience when interacting with a non CACFP’er that you're trying to make aware of CACFP. Make them want to know about the experience and CACFP.
· Rule #45: Always remember the fruits and vegetables name! Rehearse it in advance and make sure you know your fellow CACFP’ers vegetables and fruits name as well!
· Rule #46: The Rules of the CACFP take ACTION Challenge are sacred. Don't sully them by "improvising."
· Rule #47: Forgetful, You forgot to submit your challenge in your rush to get to the next challenge. Its ok, you have until August 31, 2016.
· Rule #48: Make sure all of the people in your world know about the challenge because this is your CACFP awareness and get healthy chance.
· Rule #49: Always work it into the conversation: "CACFP take ACTION Challenge and how it creates CACFP Awareness and some fun.
· Rule #50: Be pensive! It draws out the "healer" in CACFP. WHAT!
· Rule #51: Always be doing a challenge this program year, you never know who is watching!
· Rule #52: Tell anyone interested that you'd love to talk more about the CACFP take ACTION Challenge and CACFP. Don’t miss the opportunity, take a picture tell a story.
· Rule #53: It's time to put your Drama Lessons in practice! Get choked up during your CACFP Challenge conversation. Everyone will think you're "sensitive". Bring a slice of onion or artificial tears if necessary.
· Rule #54: Avoid giving up on a challenge. It’s your time, right now! Well, CACFP’s time anyway, don’t blow it.
· Rule #55: If pressed, tell people the truth that you want to be recognized at the conference. Everyone wants to be recognized, it’s ok.
· Rule #56: Don't fixate on one challenge. ALWAYS have a back-up.
· Rule #57: When seeing a rival CACFP’er, do not interact: merely acknowledge each other with a tug on the earlobe and gracefully move on to your CACFP Challenge.
· Rule #58: Always have a backup challenge, you might not feel like sweating
· Rule #59: If two rival CACFP Challengers pick the same challenge, good for you, lets see who gets gold
· Rule #60: No "chicken dancing": no exceptions. It’s not specifically a challenge.
· Rule #61: When CACFP Challenging out of state, challenge them to a really hard one and then run and get your points!
· Rule #62: No more than two challenges a weekend. More and your game might get sloppy.
· Rule #63: Bring an extra umbrella when it rains. CACFP’ers stay dry out in the field, CACFP take ACTION Challengers share.
· Rule #64: Always save room for a healthy cake, just in case, someone finds one.
· Rule #65: When your CACFP partner fails, you fail. No man is an island. So, let’s help get those points.
· Rule #66: Smile! You're having the time of your life during this challenge. And someone might be taking a picture.
· Rule #67: Mix it up a little. Try a different type of challenge, like running a marathon.Evil
· Rule #68: Dance with the grandmother or anyone else that will dance with a CACFP’er.
· Rule #69: No, you cannot forget CACFP social media, pictures and signs, that’s the point.
· Rule #70: Two challenges in a row? It's time to take a week off. Ask yourself: Do I want more points? Yes, then don’t take a week off.
· Rule #71: Research, research, research the challenge. And when you are done researching, research some more and then get it done!
· Rule #72: Studies have shown that completing CACFP challenges make you feel successful and happy. Yep making that up.
· Rule #73: Keep interactions with the parents, children and providers engaged with the CACFP take ACTION Challenge, even when they are bored to tears. They might do the challenge to get away from you.
· Rule #74: In case of emergency, refer to the rulebook.
· Rule #75: Challengers in hats tend to be proper and rarely give it up, take their hat and run for gold. You will both get lots of recognition points.
· Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.
· Rule #77: Carry extra challenge lists.
· Rule #78: The CACFP unchallenged, are they fair game? Of course they are, its a lot of points to get them challenged.
· Rule #79: The tables furthest from the kitchen always get served first, so sit far away if you chose Group 3 and you are losing weight.
· Rule #80: Stop, look, listen. During a challenge. In life.
· Rule #81: Occasionally bring a gift to the provider, no not a bribe: something from the USDA FNS Resource Materials and Best Practices Group 2#1-14 that will get everyone CACFP take ACTION Challenge points.
· Rule #82: Always think ahead but always stay in the moment. Reconcile this paradox and you'll not only get the challenge, you might also get peace of mind and more CACFP points.
· Rule #83: Don't quit, to get out of the challenge, CACFP will find you.
· Rule #84: Stay clear of the challenge that doesn’t suit you, there are plenty of challenges to make you miserable, don’t select one you don’t want to do.
· Rule #85: Don't use the "I have two months to live" bit: not cool, not effective, it won’t get you out of the CACFP Challenge.
· Rule #86: CACFP shoes say a lot about the person, well that’s what my daughter says.
· Rule #87: Always choose the challenge with the most points. Easier to win.
· Rule #88: You're talking about the CACFP take ACTION Challenge again. ALWAYS.
· Rule #89: Know something about the challenges, it will be easier to get people to become aware of CACFP and/or the challenge.
· Rule #90: Of course you dream of one day a world of healthy children. Take the CACFP challenge.
· Rule #91: Never dance is something a CACFP’er would ever say.
· Rule #92: Tell them the easy challenges they are doing first.
· Rule #93: Only take one challenge at a time. You never know when you'll need to make a fast submit.
· Rule #94: Deep down, most people love challenges. This knowledge is the key to most CACFP take ACTION Challenge sign ups and recognition.
· Rule #95: Try not to show off on the dance floor. This means you CACFP but get points.
· Rule #96: Etiquette isn't a vegetable and it’s not worth points.
· Rule #97: Pick a challenge that keeps paying you back, like rethink your drink. No more soda bills
· Rule #98: The newspaper article about your CACFP challenge needs to be shared, send it to us, put it on social media. Don’t keep the news to yourself
· Rule #99: Be judicious, I don't know why but it must be worth CACFP points.
· Rule #100: Save the best for last, Showoff.
· Rule #101: Avoid the CACFP Challenge that makes you cry, pick the one that makes you smile.
· Rule #102: No fruits and vegetable clothing. It’s not a challenge, no points.
· Rule #103: Always have an early "exercise appointment", isn’t that a rule? No, should it be?
· Rule #104: Be CACFP well-groomed, healthy,well-mannered and challenged. That’s not a challenge, that’s just what we do.
· Rule #105: Never say never, Mr. Kevin Concannon is on the challenge list.
· Rule #106: Eat plentiful, drink water, digest your food. You'll need the energy for your challenges.
· Rule #107: Know when to abandon ship, if they are not listening to your CACFP speech, talk about the CACFP children.
· Rule #108: Learn your swing and salsa dancing. Yep, dancing is a challenge. Group 3, Health and Wellness
· Rule #109: Always carry an assortment of challenges with you.
· Rule #110: Make sure your CACFP take ACTION skills are not rusty. They’ll love it.
· Rule #111: Never lose control, Just control yourself when realize you didn't CACFP challenge and you lost all the way around.
· Rule #112: Have FUN! It's why you're doing this, well besides CACFP Awareness, good healthy future, child care, economy, obesity and children of course.
· Rule #113: Don't look for CACFP challenge opportunities; make them or maybe even look at the challenge list for one.
· Rule #114: 3-6 months to do visits—the challenge is year round!
· Rule #115: Never walk away from a CACFP Challenge!
# Look familiar, this post is in "Wedding Crasher Style"