The results gave us what we hoped for, extremely useful data for planning your favorite CCFP Roundtable Conference.
For those of you who were interested enough to ask, we thought we would share a bit about what was really important to you when considering a conference:
- 90% + of respondents told us that education/training, hotel rates, budget were the most important consideration
- 80% location
- 82% of the respondents told us what they wanted to see at the next Conference and many thanked us for giving them the opportunity to tell us
- USDA FNS and State Agency workshops are quite popular with the respondents
- 62% of the respondents haven't done a thing about the New Meal Patterns yet and Meal Patterns training was the most requested topic
- 87% thought exhibitors that helped them with their jobs was important
Of course, we blushed and loved the comments that told us we did everything perfect and Roundtable is loved. We won't let it go to our heads.
Now we would like to thank you for taking the time out of your extremely busy schedules to respond to the survey.
See you in October for the 25th Annversary of the CCFP Roundtable Conference