- La Jolla Cove
- Seaport Village
- San Diego Bay
- Mission Bay Park
- Old Town
- Torrey Pines State Beach , Torrey Pines State Reserve
- 59-Mile Scenic Drive
- Mission Trails Regional Park .
- Balboa Park Gardens and Museums
- Balboa Park Reuben H. Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park ,
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park..,
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego free on the third Thursday of each month from 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Coronado Beach, La Jolla Shores, Ocean Beach and Mission Beach
- Point Loma at low tide
- The Big Bay
- The San Diego Zoo
- The Midway Aircraft Carrier
- Scripps Aquarium
- Cabrillo Park and Monument and Lighthouse and Views
- Old Town Trolley is an easy way to see a lot of SD
- If you love Top Gun and Kansas City Barbecue –its across the street from conference hotel
If you get a break at the conference here are a few of the Child Care Food Program Roundtable's favorite destinations;
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) enthusiast.